Sunday, August 23, 2009

leftovers

It was nice to sleep in a bit this morning. And I am happy I didn't go to that movie last night. Even though I know it will be fantastic.. but my day will come. No worries.

Dallas and I took the leftover stuff from the Garage Sale to VV today. We must have done ok though because after taking a van stuffed of just my stuff to his house, we didn't fill the van nearly as much with both his and my stuff.

That is the thing about Garage Sales.. at least with me. You end up likely spending more money, then what you sell. We bought a desk for Harley for his room, he just loves it. Now he wants a computer to put on it. Too bad I didn't think of that before I just got rid of the old motherboard at the garage sale, I could of had that setup for him to break ... darn.

No comments: