Thursday, August 20, 2009

Katamari

- went and saw Wax Mannequin. This show introduced me to two new artists who I never heard before. Julia McDougall and Depravity Brown.
- Julia and her Piano caught me by total surprise. She had an incredible voice, I recommend everyone to check her out now.

Ahmad found a copy of 'we love Katamari' for Playstation 2 I am so excited to have a copy of the game finally. I somehow feel strangly complete with my game collection now because of it. Well.. that is if you don't include PS3. I would love to have Little Big Planet. But so far that is the only game that interests for that system, other than the obvious reason that its a blue-ray player. But I don't have enought time to enjoy the toys that I have now. So I am not going to go down that road and purchase one of those at this point of my life.

No comments: