Thursday, February 05, 2009

Charice Pempengco

Ok .. I will be the first to admit that I don't like "processed pop" music like Celine Dion and Whitney Houston and the list goes on.. but this girl blew my mind.



This was her first appearence on the Ellen show over a year ago. She is currently recording a new album with David Foster and already has a debut album released in the Phillipines last May.

.. hmm ... maybe I should get a hold of the Phillippine's recording before David Foster polishes it all to hell. ..

I think I am getting old. For why would I like this style of singing? .. I was never a big fan of it before! .. Maybe my hearing is going. But honestly, I admit. I like her voice. And I make sure I won't tell you guys it brought tears to my eyes.

.. ah crap

http://www.charicepempengco.com/

No comments: