Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, it is 2009 and what a great way to start the new year then one of the main servers at work going down!!!

WHOHOOO

that was sarcasm.. but other than that, so far I have been more positive these last few days then I have been in quite a while. Actually to the point, where I want to puke!

There are so many things to be thankful for, that I really don't want to wasting my time stressing out on things where in most cases I can't control the outcome of anyway. I got my family, I got my friends. Hell what more you need.

I think it might be that 2008 ended so crappy for me that there is no other way to go but up.

So .. here is to a new year. Cheers!

yeah .. I know I know ..you are saying. Gil? .. you haven't really posted anything but video lately and all you give us is this lame crap? .. I answer that with.. well .. I guess we will have to see what 2009 brings! .. BOUILLONYEAH!!!

2 comments:

ColReid said...

How did you spend New Year's Eve?
I spent mine troubleshooting why the heck a piece of web application software wouldn't work in Windows XP. Some time around 1AM, we solved it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Maria said...

Probably just more videos...

boring.