Thursday, July 03, 2008

.. if you don't have anything good to say....

As you can see by the title of this post. That is the excuse that I am using for not posting. Though .. When I think about it there are plenty of good things that have happened since my last post.

I am trying to through more physical activity into my lifestyle now simply because now that I got my weight down to 225 without really exercising at all, The weight has seemed to have come to a standstill, and it has been fluctuating around 4 pounds or so the last couple of weeks.

On Canada Day, Leanne and I went for a nice walk around the lake close to our house with the kids. Which was pretty good considering because Leanne and I got pretty pickled the night before and had a "pajama party" sleep over at other friends.

If I get a chance I will say more. But I likely won't

love you all

1 comment:

Robbie said...

(see reply on facebook)