Wednesday, May 07, 2008

QOTSA and balls

Saw Queens of the Stone Age last night and really enjoyed the show. But if it made me realize anything, it is the fact that I definately am not getting any younger. And I only ran into like 2 people that I knew. Where as back in the old days, I used to run in to tons of people. Ah well .. what ya gonna do.

The priest from our churchs parish was over last night to talk about Talya's baptism. (which I think we will have set for june 22nd) And as I mentioned before the embarassing things happen with kids when they are over... here's another one.

Harley was standing by the table while we were talking to the priest and he you can tell he was a bit uncomfortable. We said, "Harley, if you have to go to the bathroom, just go.."

and he says "No, I am ok. It's just my balls are sticking to the side"

I swear I saw coffee come out if the priest's nose.
That's my boy.

2 comments:

Tony said...

You go to church? Where? When? Who knew?

Maria said...

Yeah, that reminds me.
Our work is having a Show and Shine that same day and I am pretty sure that they have hired Wendy to do some clowning for the kids section so depending on the time, I don't think she will be able to go to the baptism. I would also thought that you guys would have fun that day so I don't know how that would work with the baptism. Is there any way you could make it a different Sunday? And I am pretty sure that it isn't a Priest at that church - it would be a Minister wouldn't it? Way to go Harland on the sticky balls comment! Awesome!