Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I know what you want!! You coveted my deli sandwich.. I had this deli sandwich since I was a child!! ...

Had a fairly busy day today at work. I didnt get a chance to get out for lunch cause I was stuck on the phone. Infact, my buddy Ahmad was out at Italian start deli, called me on my cell to see if I wanted one but couldnt get a hold of me and bought one for me anyway. Thanks Ahmad. You know me well.

But as some of you know, I started to try to pay more attention to my intake of calories and so forth by using the weight watchers point system. Now I won't bore you with the details, but I tried to figure out how many points would I use for my favorite sandwich in the world. They say if you like it, you know you are going to be using the points. Anyway I figured from the resources that I had that this version of Carlo's masterpieces was about 13 points. Not as much as I thought it was going to be (i was setting myself up for 20 or so) but still enough for when you only have 36 for the whole day. So I ate half of it for lunch. Now here is something interesting. Half of 13 is 6.5. With the point system you have to round it to the nearest point, so 7. I wish I realised this before, because if I ate it in one sitting I could of saved myself a point. hahahaha ... Ok I know .. I sound like a moron. But I am finding this point this interesting. But we will see how I feel about it after a month or so.

No comments: