Friday, May 02, 2008

friends and games

Bert is going to come over this evening and we are going to meet Devin and his new fiancee Naomi at the shwack.

Too bad it is going to happen at like 11:00 this evening though. It would be nice for Leanne to get out. But she works tomorrow morning.

Hopefully sometime it will be at a point where she doesn't have to work at all.

Actually. I wonder what it would be like to retire at an age of like .. now. If I actually won the lottery this evening, I don't think I would be one of those people that say.. well I'm gonna keep working because I don't know what to do with myself. Nope. Wouldn't have to worry about that at all.

I picked up a sweet game while I was out with my buddy Rob for lunch. It is called "Test Drive: Eve of Destruction". There aren't enough Demolition Derby games out there. But truthfully. This is the only game you need.

Speaking of need. Rob also picked up a Wii today. I found it bizarre because here he was talking to me about one and make sure what to get when he picked one up, like I had one. hehehehe .. thought it was funny. Well. I think now that he has that, he will probably get a big TV within a couple of months.

No comments: