Thursday, May 15, 2008

.. and ongoing Battles

I love last.fm. It has introduced me to some new music that I otherwise would have never been exposed to. One of the bands that I can't get enough of lately is a band called Battles. I have never been good with members names, but I know that this band features members from Helmet, Don Caballero and I think Tomahawk too. So if you want to listen to something cool and new and you like those bands that I mentioned, then Battles is something that you might want to check into. I have been listening the the album "Mirrored" pretty much nonstop in the van lately. Harley and Talya seem to like them because of the rhythms, but they haven't taken Leanne's heart yet.

I ended up having a good talk with Tony this evening. Sounds like he only has a couple of weeks of school left then he is done and will have his degree. I have to give him credit and same with my buddy Hema too. To take any sort of class while having children blows me away. I can't fathom it.

Maybe if I ever got to a point that I knew what I truely wanted to do just once (like my sister got to experience twice in her life) I would likely be more empowered to take those proper steps.

No comments: