Wednesday, April 02, 2008

..who is more fool .. who is more fool ..

.. the fool or the fool who follows the fool.

I guess I am the fool really.. since I didn't prank anyone yesterday. I have never been one for that stuff. Though,I would have liked to take colgate toothpaste and put it on the chalk board for the teacher in elementary school, but .. I never did.

Speaking of toothpaste. I saw something funny on the tube of crest toothpaste that I never noticed before when I was brushing my teeth last night. It said this on the back of the tube:

"For best results, squeeze tube from the bottom and flatten as you go up"

We definately have become a nation of idiots.

Speaking of nation of idiots and fools like myself. I thought this was real.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I think you need a helmet.