Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sandwich Depression

I am not sure if I ever mentioned it on here before but sometimes I have a severe case of what is commonly known to myself as "Sandwich Depression". This is the end result of what happens to me when I am enjoying a really good meal, mainly sandwiches.

I am suffering from this right at the moment, after a beautifully crafted sandwich by Carlo of the Italian Star Deli here in Regina. It started when I was already half way though the sandwich knowing that the end was enevitable.

I do have the problem with other things as well, like my mother's roladen, cabbage roles, or my wife's apple crumble.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Rouladen

Bert said...

Look back at my "Whop. Where is it?" comic. Maybe you can perform the same magic with these yummy sandwiches. I enjoyed one myself just the other day.

Lapsura said...

post-sandwich depression

I remember, Gilly.