Thursday, September 06, 2007

Zeitgeist - The Movie / bizarre dreams

Leanne and I finally got to start watching Zeitgeist last night after the kids went to sleep. We only watched the first two parts, about half of it, and will continue with part 3 this evening. I would recommend for everyone to watch this film it is a must see and worth having on DVD. I was wanting to watch it for a long time.. but I honestly didn't want to sit watching it in front of my computer desk. So that is why I didn't see it till right now.

If you haven't seen this movie, you should.

..in other news..

My wife has some bizarre dreams sometimes. Last night she dreamt that she cut off Talya's feet. The funny thing about it was that after she cut them off.. she realized what she done and said to herself, (in a calm tone) "hmm .. well that wasn't smart, now she won't be able wear any of the pretty shoes that I buy her". So she started to look for her feet so that maybe she could take her to the hospital to have them sewn back on, but all she could find were the toes and they would like dried up hunks of clay that would break into tiny little pieces.

It has been a while since I have had a cool dream like that worth mentioning.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Holy Frick!
I feel sick.