Tuesday, September 25, 2007

sometimes .. things are just plain annoying ..

So I have been fighting with the damn blogger video app for the last while to get that Wax video going, that I posted yesterday .. but I am not having any luck with it .. so I thought I would post some of the pictures that I took from it here.




ok .. I know there are just two .. but all of the other ones I had to "flip" to the right because they were taken vertically.. Hmm .. maybe I should just start a flickr account like me buddy Ahmad.. hmm ... anyway .. when I get a chance to sort through my pics more.. maybe I will post them .. hmm .. or check my facebook .. maybe I will make an album in there for a kick in the ass.. actually I got some other pictures of the kids I should put in there.. man. Too much stuff to do and no time to do it.

What a lame diary this is..

No comments: