Friday, September 28, 2007

I woke up this morning ...

.. I get out of bed, walk over to the coffee pot rubbing my eyes. Reach for the empty pot so I can fill it water to start making coffee.. miss it, reach for it again, miss it.. reach for it again, miss it ... this time I realize that my hand is going through the handle. Try it again .. I can't grab it for the life of me.. "what the fuck?" I say to myself, Try to get the coffee out of the cupboard, the same thing happens, I can't open the door beause my had keeps going through it.

In confusion I call leanne and walk towards the bedroom. As I walk in the door of the bedroom, I notice that I am in bed, but I am blue and not breathing. Leanne is sleeping beside me and I try to shake her to wake her up, but my arms keep going through her and into the bed, I start screaming to Leanne, but she doesn't hear me. "Leanne!!!! Leanne!!! What the fuck!!! Am I Dead?!!! LEANNNNNNNNE!!"

I wake up.. beside Leanne.

..I get out of bed, walk over to the coffee pot...

5 comments:

Mitch said...

You should be an author.. A COCK AUTHOR

Anonymous said...

http://www.psychics.co.uk/astraltravel/

astral travel
astral projection

been there done that
Mike

Gilly said...

.. yeah .. but this one was just a dream .. because I was dead

Brass said...

Pretty f-bomb freaky there Mr. King, freaky indeed.

Maria said...

I probably could have done without reading about that dream thank you very much!