Saturday, July 07, 2007

I wonder what Zappa is thinking of this right now..

I can't help but giggle to myself when I watch some of this "Live Earth" stuff that is going on right now. It's just funny to see Al Gore doing something that involves "Rock and Roll" music, where roughly 20 years ago there was that whole PMRC hearings with his wife Tipper that involved censoring music and the labeling of albums which we still see on some today. Especially when some of the artists that are performing at this were examples of rock and roll filth .. (like Madonna)

1 comment:

Reverend C-Note said...

I'm amazed at how "cool" Al Gore is now. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad somebody made a hit movie about climate change, but prior to this, Al Gore and "hip" were never even in the same ROOM together.