Thursday, April 19, 2007

... ok .. I just don't get it.

So, my friend mike sends me jokes and pictures all of the time .. some of them funny .. some of them lame .. but at least I understand it. He sent me this one and it is bugging the hell out of me.

Can someone please explain the joke in this? .. I completely don't understand it. If it is a referance to the F1 key being broken .. then that is still really not that funny either because .. the majority of people (at least the ones that I talk to on the phone) don't even use the key in thie programs in the first place like they should. Anyway .. I don't get it. If you do.. please explain it to me..

3 comments:

Bert said...

I did some searching and it seems that it is a Formula 1 racing crash reference. Still not funny.

Anonymous said...

The F1 key is the help key on most computers. Do you remember the old commercial of the old people that fell down and say "Help I've fallen and I can't get up". Well F1 (help) has fallen and can not get up. Don't feel bad I didn't get it either. I thought that it was a stick man sitting at a compter.
Cindy (Mike's wife I have trouble understanding most of what he does and what he sends out on a good day)
I think his brain has fallen and can not get up.

Gilly said...

ah I see...

.. I did some searching as well .. and I found that this was supposed to accompany the picture.. "Horrible F1 accident - Excessive downforce during a shunt lead to damage of key suspension resulting in going off, leaving horriffic wreck. According to The Prof getting help was no longer possible".. but I agree still not funny .. I think I like the Help I've fallen story more.. .. Maybe if I was a Forumla 1 racing fan I would have enjoyed that more.