Thursday, February 22, 2007

Welcome John Bidochka

Well my buddy John has now joined in the blogging world. You can check out his site here. It's a myspace site. But is doing that because his is planning on posting some of his music on the page as well. So keep your eye one it .. there will be some good things a happin..

.. update on movin.

.. it's coming along ... I go to the lawyers to sign my life away tomorrow. Hopefully things will get back to normal and I will do more useless blogging in the future..

4 comments:

Bert said...

Don't forget about Mrs. Bidochka. She's there too!!

Gilly said...

right! .. and .. don't forget about me! .. I am there now too.. myspace.com/gillybeck

lincoln said...

Myspace sucks. I can't post because I'm not a member because I don't have a computer and I think they're evil and inherently silly.

So I hope you keep this page up, Gil, because that way i can still advise you cyber-turds.

Like this: Brett, good job taking down that serial killer picture of yourself that was up the other day. Oh, and get off the computer and get some sleep. You looked like hell.

That is all for now.

Gilly said...

yeah .. well that was the reason why I created one .. because I wanted to make a comment on Johns page .. but then after all of the crap that I went through to create a myspace page that I havent even had the time to finish .. I then forgot what I was going to comment about on Johns so .. I never made any comment at all .. so it was just a waste of time.. So I may put stuff on the myspace page once in a while .. but it is a pain in the ass... so I have no plans on leaving this page at all. I am here for good.. unless they decide to get rid of it.