Thursday, January 11, 2007

it cold outside

I tryed to start the car this morning.

**chhhicnlrrrr**

I try again

**chhiehllrrrrwwrrrr**

Shit.. I wait a second ..

**Chhlirwrrr.... chhillrrrreeee... chrilwrrrrrghggghghgghgh gghg ghghghghghghghghghg what are you doing to meeeeeeeeewwwwhwhwhwheeeehghg ghg ghg gh hgr ghr ghr gfhr ghrrur rbur burrrrr rurur br brr rbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr***

Most hideous sounding thing I have ever heard .. after a min it seemed to sound a little more normal.. Man.. i'm thinking. It like the car never was plugged in. But I know leanne went out purposely to plug it in last night.

I go to wipe the snow off the car. Unplug the car and put the cord on the fence. I then noticed that the cord was not plugged in to the house.

doh!

1 comment:

Maria said...

NOW THAT IS FUCKIN' FUNNY!!