Sunday, October 01, 2006

mousin' around.

That little bastard is mocking me. I checked one of the traps and all of the peanut butter is licked off. The trap didn't even trigger. He will get his though.. I noticed there were little footprints in the dust in my subwoofer since it is behind the TV and I don't really get in there often. So I set a trap there. Hopefully it will give him a ride that he would have never experience and snap his little mouse neck.

While I was thinking about this mouse issue.. it came to my realization that the (insert local business name here) exterminators truck is parked across the street, remembering that my neighbour works there.. Wouldn't that be a kicker if that guy is purposely letting the mice that he catches go in his neighbours yards to bring in more business. I wouldn't put it past them.

Listened to:


Watched:

No comments: