Saturday, October 14, 2006

quality time

My family was invited to spend the morning at Rob & Nancy's this morning. We went there and shared some quality time. Quality time is always good. .. I always get a sense of .. quality for quality time. Hmmm.. I guess that is why they probably call it quality time. It was today I realized how "physical" rob is. He can bend down on one leg. I know it doesn't sound like much to just read it, but you have to see it to believe it. If I had a video of it I would show you but I don't so you would just have to imagine it.

This evening we painted the back porch area.. and now with the 3rd paint color that we purchased from RONA.. .it doesn't look anything like the color that we wanted... just like the kids rooms. I would care more if we planning on living in the house for a long period of time.. but I don't so I wont. It still looks better then what was there before though. But I tell ya man. I am never buying paint from RONA again. No ifs ands or butts.

...mmmmm ....butts ..

Listened to:

No comments: