Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Folgers

Everytime I make coffee at work, I can't help but think of the european lady in the old folgers coffee commercials that always says "ya!".. She reminds me of my dad's girlfriend if she was actually friendly and better looking. Unfortunately though, I couldn't find that commercial to tell you what I was talking about, but I did find one that is a personal favorite of my wife's and she laughs at it everytime she see's it. This is for her.



Update:

I recently got an email from my sister in regards to this post that made

Hey Brudda!
Is this the Folgers commercial that you are looking for?

This made me realise that I could have posted the link from where I originally saw the folgers commercial. It is from one of my favorite site. Internet Archive. Actually I think when I get a chance I will put it in the links on the right. There is a lot of great stuff to download there. I used to watch all of my stuff from there before youtube came out. But with this you actually have to download the files. So check them out if you are interested.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=folgers

and .. speaking of folgers commercials .. here is another personal favorite. There should be more commercials like this on TV:

2 comments:

Maria said...

I don't blame Leanne.
That is pretty funny!

Maria said...

GIL!!
That is horrible!
They never showed that commercial on TV!