Wednesday, October 18, 2006

better late then never

Congratulations go out to my buddies Hema and Amber and their new little addition, Nigel Dane Stirling Stulberg who was born September 25, 2006 at 9:10 p.m. He weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces at birth. I wanted to originally put something in the blog when I first heard about it but I was not allowed. Hence why I added the Dane Cook posting. But now.. is better late then never




Speaking of better late then never. I have been meaning to say Happy Birthday to Lincoln out there wherever you may be. Lincoln email me with your latest email address and home phone number and new address, I don't have that stuff either.

Love to all of my friends because it is just that kind of a day.

Listened to:

1 comment:

Maria said...

I can't believe the size of the hands on that little guy! He's so cute!