Sunday, October 22, 2006

120 inches of lovin'

Went for the classic Western Pizza breakfast this morning. Now I am not sure if the eggs were not cooked right or what.. but man .. my gas has just been killer all night. I feel sorry for leanne in the bed this evening.

Looked at puppies at the pet store again today. There was a couple of cuties, but they wanted a 1000 bucks for them. Nope. There is no way I am going to spend that much on an animal. I would have to have my projector first. I can get just as much love and affection from a 120 or so inch projected screen on my wall.. and I wouldn't even have to feed it!

I have come to the conclusion that I am going to find a house in Avonlea to buy. I want out of Regina. End of Story.

Listened to:

Watched:

2 comments:

Maria said...

I would sure hope that you wouldn't spend any money on an animal unless you were paying for the ADOPTION fees!! And only then if you could afford them too! Not to mention the food, vet bills etc. etc.
DON'T YOU DARE buy an animal from a pet store!!

Robbie said...

You know, I've gotta say it'd be nice if you could find a place that you'd be happy in somewhere in Regina, especially now that we've only just started spending "quality time" together.

You see, this is why I don't get close to people cuz when I do they just up and move away boo hoo hoo jk.

Oh and by the way ... if you want a dog I've got one you can have ... his name is Sparky and he's free :-P