Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Finger lickin Gil

If I was to die. I don't think I want to be buried. Actually I don't think I want to be creamated either. I want to be chopped up, battered in the colonels 11 secret herbs and spices and pressure cooked. That would be awesome.

You think that sick? Leanne took it a step further. She was saying I could then be served at the after service with the egg sandwiches.

"This is the way Gil would have wanted it. To be finger licking good."

Listened to:

3 comments:

Bert said...

Then the slogan of your wake could be, "There's a little Gil in all of us". Do wake's have slogans?

Lincoln said...

I say you should serve half the people "KFC", and the other half "KFG". Then see who pukes more.

By the way, I won't be attending any Death of Gil related events.


I find I mourn best when I'm upside down.

This has been "What Lincoln Thinks" by Lincoln

Maria said...

I sure hope that LOST starts soon because you and Leanne need something else to talk about!
Wierdos!