Monday, September 11, 2006

vomit

So. Can anybody recommend a good apolstry cleaner? Harland did quite the number on the couch today. Poor fella. It's almost cute in an odd way when he tosses he cookies though .. because it is like he is not sure what is happening. But I will tell you this much, I have never heard a 3 year old use the word vomit in such a cute way like he does. This morning for example, Leanne was just getting over the flu and Harley noticed the pail beside her. "Are you going to vomit mommy?". Or tonight for example, he was dry heaving into the pail. "All done vomit now". I asked him if he thought dry heaving sucked.. "yeah..." in a weak little voice.

Well .. it will be another sleepness night of worrying about the kids throwing up and choking on it, but .. hey .. that is the life of a parent. And I love every minute of it.

So now the flu had hit me, leanne and harley hard. I have a feeling it will be Talya's day tomorrow.

Listened to:


Watched:

No comments: