Wednesday, September 13, 2006

the first step out the door?

Today we talked to another real estate agent. He was recommended to us by some friends of our. I already like him more than our last one when we bought the house. This guy actually set us up with an account that we can look at all of the infomration on houses on mls. But it's not like the website .. it gives all the information like taxes ... and get this.. The address. You don't understand how big this is for me because my last real estate agent wouldn't even let us drive by the place without him. He was scum.

Thank-you Kyle and Ang!!

Now .. I am not sure that we are going to make our dreams come true and get a different place, but we need to find out our direction.

Listened to:


Watched:

1 comment:

Bert said...

Hey Gil,

You gonna buy that house on Vic I sent you?