Monday, September 25, 2006

Mortgage Miracle

Well we saw a miracle happen before our very eyes. The mortgage lady that we saw tonight seemed to be able to work out the possibility that we would be able to get a different house and combine some of our loan debt with it. It looks good. But we will have to see in the future what will happen and see how much we actually get for our current place. You know things always look different on paper then what actually happens.

I would like to move, but we have so much shit .. I really don't want to move at all. I guess we will see what the future might bring.

Just for Hema, I thought I would post this Dane Cook standup. The Comic Genius


..or for those of you who don't have 25 min of time to watch the one above.


Or at very least watch this shorties dane cook cartoon


Listened to:

No comments: