Saturday, September 02, 2006

What a shitty day.

Today was a crappy day, literally. I have never been on the toilet so much in my life. The first 5 dumps this morning were incredible. I never thought I had so much crap in myself. That stuff definitely did the trick. Unfortunately though however I am getting bum "dry heaves" now and I still have a lot of gas and cramping. A couple of times that I went to the washroom today had spouts of blood, but I am not sure if it is an after effect or not. If it continues on tomorrow. I might consider going back to the hospital. I am feeling better as the evening continues though.

Talya just fell asleep so that is why I am writing this up right now. Leanne took Harley with Maria to go see the cars movie. We promised him that he would get to go see the movie again if he pooped in the potty 5 times. Well that time came and we were unable to take him to is last night like originally planned. So we said today because I thought I would be better. Unfortunately I wasn't. So Leanne and Maria took him.

I still have a bit of the cramping going on right now, but I am hoping that it will be gone when I wake up in the morning.

Since this album came out about a year ago now, I thought it would be appropriate to post this video. Time to rock and roll..



Speaking of rock and roll, before Talya went to bed we watch a White Stripes live DVD tonight. Man, I think I would have enjoyed the show a hell of a lot more if I was actually there.

Well I am out.. It is time to go sit on the toilet again

Watched:

1 comment:

bert said...

Wow! In one day you've accumulated enough poops to go see CARS yourself. Well done!