Monday, August 14, 2006

whoa nelly

The last weekend that I had was a total blast. A complete blitzfest. Well .. I guess friday night was anyway. John and Adrienne's wedding was awesome. They had the whole Mexican theme down pat. From the band to the pinata and the mexican food tables inbetween. I have never ate and drank so much in my life. I think I should give them more money in return or another wedding present because I feel like I took advantage of them. Tony, if you could add a comment to this page of how I was that would be good, because some of it I don't remember. HAHAHA. Brett put some pictures up on his blog page if you want to check them out. I don't have a digital camera, and my sister was taking pics with hers so I didnt bother taking any pics. Someday I will have some pics up.

Listened to:


No comments: