Thursday, August 17, 2006

translation

Megan smells like cabbage. I don't know why, she just does. Isn't that interesting? .. I think it is.

Megan smell like Kohl. I do not know, why, it straight. Isn't that interesting? . I think that it is.

The odor of Megan love Kohl. I do not know it, why, directly. Isn't it interesting? . I think that it is.

The odor of the love Kohl de Megan. I do not know it, because, directly. He is not interesting? . I think of that he is.

The odore of the love Kohl de Megan. I do not know it, because, directly. It is not interesting? . Task to that one ch'รจ.

The love and periodically Cole De Megan. I do not know, because directly. It is not of interest? . One of the tasks Portrait 'Giuffr.

Care for the children and regularly China De. I do not know, because direct. Not interested? . Tasks portrait "Introduction.

The child and systematic worry for China de. Because as for me the direct you do not know. Is there an interest? . “Introduction in portrait picture of work.

The child for China de and systematic anxiety. In me the tube printed style of writing directness you in order not to know. There is a matter of concern and interest? . “The introduction which is to the lifelike portrait picture of day.

Listened to:

No comments: