Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Plain and boring..

I would like to say that there has been pressure for me to change my website and make it "more exciting!!" and more "flashy" with shit ... well I will appologize to those people right now. I am a boring and plain person who likes the simple things in life. What you see is what you get.. so flock off.. I suggest if you would like some more cool fancy rocking sites then check out Megan's (notice .. that is her main website, not her blog page, check the links on the right for her blog page) or Brett's. Those kids are young and limber and have a lot of their life ahead of them still.

Wait a minute .. no I don't appologize .. I take it back. If you don't care for my site then go fuck yourself.

Listened to:

2 comments:

mēgan said...

Well, my site would be a lot better if people would stop hacking it. So don't visit mine...not yet...

bert said...

well...at least you're "edgy" with all that sailor talk. That's something.