Thursday, August 31, 2006

Adventures of a 3 year old.

We had a Remax lady come in and give us her opinion on our house. It looks like if we finish the flooring we can get a fairly decent price for it. Now we are at the crossroads of what we want to do. Wait and see if the market goes up more .. or start looking seriously for another place? .. move out of the city? .. There are so many options and we are really not sure what to do. There are so many factors into all of this. All I want is the best for my family.

Harley did really good today at daycare. He used the potty every time he had to go. I was really proud of him. Then Harley used the potty to poop at home this evening. He was really proud of himself. Now he wants to go to the cars movie again. He knew that if he pooped in the potty 5 times on his own he would get to see the movie again. Well that time has now come. So we are likely going to have to somehow get him to that movie again soon. It's currently at the cheap theatre, so it shouldn't be so hard.

.. but just when he was doing so good. He peed his pants at walmart this evening. Well. I guess you can't win them all eh?

Speaking of pants and walmart, I got myself a pair of Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" pants. I am wearing them right now as I type this. They are yummy comfy.

Listened to:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

like a tiger, Gil ... grrrroowwwwlllll purrrr ;-)

Tony A. said...

I peed my pants at Wal Mart tonight, too!

Lincoln said...

I hate Wal-Mart.

But I did pee my pants.