Saturday, July 08, 2006

water mania

The wedding was really good. Colin sang "Lady" as he future wife was walking down the aisle. She looked beautiful and he looked awesome. It was the only wedding I have been at where you could truely see the love they had for one another. (other than my own, but I can't count that one because I am biast) When you see those to together. You just know it is right.

Harley went watersliding for the first time this evening. We went swimming with my cousin Jeff and his two daughters. The water at the hotel's pool was deeper then what he is used to, so he was a little freaked out at first.

When I finally got him to understand that if he wore his little life-jacket it would help keep him afloat (me, harley and amber in pic) then he was pretty cool. With all of the talking that he was doing about the waterslide and wanting to go down it. He decided that it was too big and didn't want to have anything to do with it. But after he saw some of the kids go down and one that was not much bigger than him, he decided ok .. it time. So him and I went down.When I got to the bottom I would hold him up so his head wouldn't go underwater. Well he thought this was the cats ass now. Again! Again!.

.. that was until Maria took him down with her. Unfortunately, when Maria was going down with him, she lost her grasp and he banged his head on the side of the slide going down. I was at the bottom when she came down and I tried to grab him but unfortunately harley went underwater. Totally freaked him out.

He did not go down again since.


Listened to:
Calexico - In The Reins

No comments: