Tuesday, July 04, 2006

lafoyay cake

Watched "Layer Cake" .. or should I say "L4YER CAK3". Hmm .. didn't care for it too much. There wasn't enough character building in it for me. Plus.. I never really was much of a fan for "drug" movies.. ah shit.. who am I kiddin .. that is not true. .. Blow was a good movie, plus I liked Traffic. So .. I guess I am not really sure what it was about layer cake. .. Maybe it needed more boobs. Yeah .. I like boobs. I did however really like that scene where that guy beat the hell out of that other guy, and it was coming from the persepective from the guy that was getting his ass kicked. That was pretty sweet.

"Could of had two twixes" - Lincoln Brierley

2 comments:

Maria said...

10 Things Men Know About Women:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10. Women have boobs.

Lincoln said...

1-9? Women don't show their boobs enough.

Otherwise, you might as well have two twixes.

Thanks for the memories, Gil. Good times. Choclair? What were they thinking?