Saturday, July 29, 2006

HEY !! LETS WATCH A .. zzzzzzzzzzzz

Amy came over last night and watched a movie with us. I fell asleep again.

What is it with me falling asleep when Amy is over?

It was partly my fault. I picked the totally wrong movie to watch. I think it was called "House of D" with David Ducovney (sp?) and Robin Williams.

The best part of the movie was probably my snoring.

Leanne and I rented a couple of movies from Blockbuster but haven't watched them yet. I had the coupons and one of them was going to expire at the end of this month. Man.. I totally hate blockbuster. The selection of movies is crap, and then if there is one that you do want to rent.. they don't have it. They totally suck. The only reason I have been going there lately is to use the free coupons that I won at work'c christmas party last year. I refuse to spend any money there. We used to rent all of our movies from a little place called Excell Video here in regina, but I guess they got tired of running it. Too many hours and little benefits. The world of retail sucks. So I guess the only decent place to go now is Rogers. Oh well .. life goes on.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I rent my movies from the library the price is right (free) and I get them for 7 days and they have a good selection. You just go online and put them on hold from home. It takes awhile to get them and when you do its like "What the hell is this show about" and you have to watch the trailer to see why you wanted to see this movie, and then you say "Oh this movie!!!" You can also rent TV shows on DVD there too. Screw Blockbuster. The library is the way for me.