Wednesday, June 07, 2006

HARLEY POOPED IN THE POTTY!!



Yes!! ..It's True, Harland pooped in the potty for the first time this morning. FINALLY!!.. The uproar of excitement that was held in the household you would have thought that we won the lottery. You readers are lucky that I don't own a digital camera. Because if I did there would be a picture of his poop in this posting.
Hmm .. hopefully I will be lucky enough to own a digital camera when Talya has her first poop.
Joy oh Joy!!
I have come to the conclusion that I am going to finish the laminate in my house and the back porch and then get out. The more I think about it, the more I may move to Avonlea. I noticed that they are selling the Blue Hills Motor Inn. Maybe I should get Leanne's family to join together and continue in on the business?
It's always nice to dream once in a while.

No comments: