Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year Update.

Happy New Year everyone. Just wanted to send a quick update to those of you who may be wondering. Nope .. Leanne did not deliver the baby yet. We are now 1 day pass the due date and the doctor who saw her yesterday said that all of her signs are great now and will just let it progress naturally. He did say that if the baby doesnt come by her next appointment on Wed that they will induce the labour. But he seems to think it will happen before that.

I sure hope so. Time will tell.

I hope all of you had a good holiday season like I did. Harley had a great time this last christmas. .. Everything that he opened was with a "WOW!!" and "COOL!" .. and he has been playing with all of his new stuff ever since. I think for the last while his personal fav toys have been his white car, green tractor (new style one) and his drill.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, Gil. And remember, when choosing a name "Lincoln" is a proven winner.

Maria said...

What do you mean by "green tractor (new style one)"? Is that the one that I gave him?

~Dae~ said...

Ya I agree Gil, Lincoln is very girlish so it should suit the baby

Anonymous said...

You spelled it wrong. Lincoln is very "s-e-x-y", and I don't think you should talk about a baby that way, you sick freak. It's not my fault I have the best name in the world.

~dae~ said...

I wrote "girlish"
you wrote "s-e-x-y"
Correct me if I am wrong,
You claim that I am a sick freak for talking about a baby that way when in actuality you were the one who brought up sexy in the first place. Really, you are the sick freak.

Anonymous said...

I said that Lincoln was sexy, because let's face it, he is. I'm just glad that I'm posting anonymously so he doesn't realize just how sexy I think he is. I think I speak for everyone when I say that Lincoln is one tasty piece of man-candy

~Dae~ said...

careful you don't fall into a lake and drown

Anonymous said...

All the lakes are frozen, silly.