Friday, November 11, 2005

5 years of wedded bliss

Well today is Leanne and I's 5 yr wedding anniversary. And to celebrate I am working the day today!! Well .. I am working the day today, but that is not what we are doing to celebrate. We are actually going to be going to The Keg today for our anniversary. Only because Amy is awesome!


This morning when I was driving to work I did not see a single car on the way there, that was until this truck passed WHHHHHHHOOOOOOOSHHHHH.. my windshield was splattered with mud, turn on the wipers only to smear and I am suddenly blinded. Luckily for me my "spray" has never worked on my windshield so I had to try to pull over. I couldn't really see anything so I unwound my window to stick my head out to get a better view. VVWHHHPPP!!! There goes my hat as I see it flying away in my side mirror. AAARRGHH!!. I pull over to the side, and stop the car. Run back about a block so I can pick up my hat. And then look for something that I can clean my window with. Luckily there was a little bit of snow left within the parking lot where I stopped the car in and whapped that against the window with the wipers running. That seemed to do the trick.

It would be nice to have a vehicle where everything worked normally. I would like to have that just once.


Side note. I just realized that hotrods contain no pork. Strange.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that sucks.

They probably contain no real meat too. Fat isn't meat.

Maria said...

Mmmmmm......salty fat.
Gotta love it!