Wednesday, October 26, 2005

about me

So .. my sister sent me one of those questionare emails .. I replyed to everyone that was on her list about it .. but I didn't bother to send it to everyone on my list. I have done those things before and I thought all the people on my list already know that stuff.. but just so no-one feels left out .. I thought I would post it on here as well.

1. What is your occupation? Technical representative
2. What color is your underwear? White, Yellow, Blue, with specks of green (Corona bottles) .. and possibly brown .. but I didn't check on the inside yet
3. What are you listening to right now? PEE - Now! More Charm & More Tender (1996) (song playing at the moment: "I hate all vegetables")
4. What was the last thing you ate? Nature Valley 100% Natural Crunchy Granola Bar (peanut butter flavor)
5. Do you wish on stars? only shooting ones
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hmm.. never thought of being a crayon. I think I would prefer to be one of those crayons that you make from melting all of the leftover crayon pieces together
7. How is the weather right now? Can't tell .. not lucky enough to have windows in my office.. and crap! .. double wammy. My Google Sidebar is saying "no weather information" .. arrgh what am I to do now!
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Joel
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? .. do I really have a choice?
10. How old are you today? 32 years 9 months 3 weeks 2 days
11. Favorite drink? water
12. Favorite sport to watch? no such thing really.. but I do watching someone getting severly injured from time to time. Can that count as a sport? .. hmm with the way reality tv is going, maybe "The Running Man" will become a real thing.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? no, it always has been someone else.
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses.. origianally I was just thinkign of contacts .. and then I would have to say no
15. Do you have any pets? No .. not unless you count, children, my wife or spiders.
16. Favorite food ? I usually would say KFC .. but I might be guity enough to say McDonalds nowadays.. oh wait a min .. you said "Food" ... ok .. well in that case "Momma Beck's Cabbage Rolls"
17. What was the last movie you watched? Wallace & Grommit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit
18. Favorite day of the year? Nov. 11th
19. What do you do to vent anger? vent..
20. What was your favorite toy as a child? my stereo.
21. Fall or Spring? Both, as long as it is not summer or winter
22. Hugs or Kisses? I usually can't have one without the other.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? I'm a man... the answer is obvious.
24. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? take it or leave it.
25. Who is most likely to respond? don't care... at least it wont be my sister.. .
26. Who is least likely to respond? my sister.. she sent it to me.
27. Living arrangements? . (my sister pointed ot to me that I missed this question. I remember thinking.. man .. this one is dumb .. I will come back to it because I couldnt think how I would answer it .. so .. I will just leave it )
28. When was the last time you cried? last night.
29. What is on your closet floor right now? 2 bags of gifts for our future daughter from Leanne's surprise baby shower from her workmates.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Hema
31. What did you do last night? Played with my son. The kid sure can rock on the bass now.
32. Favorite smell? My wife.
33. Who inspires you? The King from the burger king commercials..
34. What are you afraid of? Table saws
35. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I will eat them all .. who am I to choose? (I noticed I missed this question in the original email and left my sisters answer there by mistake so I changed it for this posting)
36. Favorite pizza? anything thin crust.. . (I noticed I missed this question in the original email and left my sisters answer there by mistake so I changed it for this posting)
37. Favorite dog breed? .. at first I thought that said "Dog Bread". .but .. if it's breed.. I guess it would be "Mutt"
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 8
39. Favorite car? There will always be a piece of my heart for the puppy mobile.
40. How many years at your current job? 7
41. How many states have you lived in? 0
42. How many towns have you lived in? 0
43. Favorite day of the week? today
44. Ever driven a Motorcycle or Heavy Machinery? Yes .. and yes.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a friend you've known LONGER than Hema

Gilly said...

I thought of Wendy .. but .. I can't include her.

Gilly said...

There were other things I wanted to correct for this post .. but there has been a bunch of weird stuff going on with the blogger site and taking time .. so I will say screw it..

Butcher said...

"28. When was the last time you cried? last night."

What the? Don't explain, I don't want to know.

Gilly said...

you're right.. you don't

Maria said...

He might not want to know, but I do.
I was going to ask you about that before and I forgot.
What happened to make you cry?

Gilly said...

I cried?

when was that?

Anonymous said...

Wendy???? Who's Wendy????

I meant me, you &*^%

Gilly said...

*click*

Lincoln!

..damn! .. got me on that one.