Wednesday, September 21, 2005

5.5 cu ft of chilly glory

Well .. the time is going by faster than shit on ice cream. It has been fairly eventful the past little while. Leanne and I got some more work done in the house. We are slowly making progress. I am hoping to get Harland's room painted this weekend. We purchased a freezer today so now all we have to do is come up with a way to get it home. Bill might be able to get his company truck to give me a hand. This would be sweet. Since the city has not been picking up garbage for the last month now. The garbage it building up quite a bit in my back yard. Not to mention the old carpet and foam that is sitting out in the back now. Well hopefully that eyesore will be gone.

I haven't really had much of a chance to even say boo on this page just because I have been doing so much database entry stuff it makes my eyes bleed and when I take a break for lunch or whatever I just want to stay way from the computer. So if you are wondering what the hell is the matter with me. Then .. there is your answer.

In my free time lately all I have been watching is either X-files or Kung Fu episodes. I would have to say both of those shows would be in my top 10 favorites TV shows if I had to make a list. Hmm.. that would be pretty difficult, I don't think I would be able to do that.

Listened to:
Blind Melon - Blind Melon
Elliot Smith - XO

1 comment:

Maria said...

Well of course that would be difficult! I wouldn't be able to do it either! My list would have to be really really long!