Sunday, August 14, 2005

Yey for Cherry

Got a super deal at home depot for some Japanese Cherry Laminate. Now I will be able to get rid of that disgusting carpet! whoopee!!! Jack let me borrow his truck and Tony helped with his immaculate arms. He's a good man. Maria also agreed to watch Harley for the time being as well. Which was nice of her to do.

Speaking of my sister, we went to see the movie "March of the Penguins" at the Southland. Not a bad film, but I was not in the right frame of mind when I watched it. I found it actually quite depressing. Almost morbid. I think I would have enjoyed the movie alot more if I saw it at the IMAX, or at the cheap theatre, or rented it .. or actually never have watched it at all. I will likely watch it again in my future if I am flipping through channels on the TV. It's at least better then watching commercials.

Listened To:
Cake - Pressure Chief
Supagroup

No comments: