Monday, August 15, 2005

Root Canal Pt. 2

Root Canal pt.2

So I went to the dentist and had my root canal done. Boy was I out to lunch thinking that they had the majority of it done. I have now realized that I must of had my head in my ass. Today was the actual "Root" of the visit. And let me tell you .. Not Fun. My Jaw still hurts. I had to keep my mouth open for nearly 2 hours!!! aaarrrghh!! And it was just plain freaky. They were drilling and hand filing my tooth so much I thought that there wasn't going to be any tooth left!! It was just freaky. Then at the end of it they were inserting these little rubber pieces to replace the nerves I believe .. but I am not sure. They showed me the x-ray of it .. and you can see where they were along with the filling. I thought they were going to put a crown on it right away, but no .. I guess they wait for a month to make sure that everything is cool. I guess that makes sense.. You need to test run a product after repairing it .. so how would a tooth be any different!

I went home and just crashed to wake up to constant pain. Hopefully this will go away in a couple of days like they said .. but it is actually sorer then it was originally. No pain, no gain I guess.

.. and I almost forgot!! .. The dentist office woke me up with a phone call asking me that I have not set an appointment for the cleaning yet and wanted to know if I would do it tomorrow morning at 11..
.. umm .. no. Shit .. I am still suffering from this, i didn't need the possible added annoyance of bleeding gums to boot. My next apointment is on Aug 31st. The fun will then continue.

Listened To:
Supagroup
They Might Be Giants

No comments: