Thursday, August 11, 2005

men are pigs

I went to CPR classes last Tues & Wed.

It was interesting. I was the only guy there .. so there were a couple of man bash comments. I kind of took advantage of the opportunity and acted like a male chauvinist pig. Good times. Two of the younger girls were truly offended by me. I enjoyed it immensely.

Leanne came by on the second day and the first thing one of the girls said to her was .. "Oh.. so YOU must be the wife that does all the cleaning!" .. It caught Leanne off guard because it's not really something that would normally be said to you first thing. Leanne just shrugged it off and thought that her husband was at it again. She now wished that she could of played it up a bit .. but it was too late.

My wife is awesome and the best woman ever. Realistically I would never take her for granted. She is on a very high pedestal.. and that is where she will stay.

Listened to:
Ron Sexsmith - Retriever
Cake - Pressure Chief

2 comments:

Amy said...

I agree with Gil.

Maria said...

About which Amy?

About Leanne being up on a pedestal or the fact that he and all other men are pigs?

If it is the latter, then I agree with you and Gil. Gil and all other men are pigs.

If it's about Leanne being on a pedestal, than all I have to say about that is;

OF COURSE! THE WOMAN ROCKS!
(just like me)