Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm giving it all she's got .. there just ain't enough juice!!

I'm giving it all she's got .. there just ain't enough juice!!

My computer is screwed. I turn it on and it turns off within 5 sec. I couldn't even get into the BIOS to check anything. So I had Brass look at it .. and of course when I brought it to him to look at .. it worked fine. No problems. .. took it back home and .. flop.. same thing again. AARRGGH. I even disconnected everything from it to see it if was something else and nope.. shuts off. So .. I brought it back again to Brass and also had Rory and Ahmad look at it .. and finally it did the same thing. So it looks like the Power Supply is likely screwed in it. Replaced it with a more powerful and newer one. And .. it now stays on!! yay!!
.. Now I will have to do the real test and see what happens when I take it home!

Listened To:
The Sugarplastic - Radio Jejune
Ron Sexsmith - Retriever
Kick Axe - Rock The World

No comments: