Monday, August 01, 2005

good thing

It was a good thing that we did come home early.. Leanne slept until 2pm today.

Crazy shit.

It was really friggin hot out today .. so we thought of taking Harley to a movie for the first time (this is not including the times leanne took him to the Mother and baby movie days at the theatre when he was only a couple of months old. Those don't count.) We took him to see Madagascar, for the 4 o'clock afternoon show. He really enjoyed it!! It was really cute. He sat there with his popcorn munching away. Yup .. just like daddy .. only 1 out of every 20 kernels or so actually staying in his mouth. But the thing was that it wayyy cooler in the theatre. And he could have been throughing his diapers across the theatre for all I cared. It was cool .. and that is all that mattered. For a 2 year old .. he was very well behaved. There were 6 and 7 year old kids in the theatre that was not as good as him. I am proud of my boy.

Someday in my dreamy future I will own central air. But until that time .. I will survive without it. Just as long as it doesn't get as hot as texas or something stupid like that.

Watched:
Madagascar
Meet The Fockers

No comments: