Monday, August 22, 2005

...egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam;spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam ....

Man .. Spam never ceases to astound me. After seeing this spam that I received today (for watches I believe) I am sold!!

hot rëplica wâtchëz!

A vow is carton embassy but fin what antagonism,
i'll not recovery.

When dad caravan, cliche yourself is not seclusion
sycophant but a chiang lend each arises hypothalamus
input in dudley, tweeze and barnacle. Would you
tyrannicsmatter?

No, plexiglas cattail assign is religiosity a brakeman and
bagley gourd.

Alright .. if you are going to send a spam .. at least let it make sense?.. No! .. better yet .. don't .. because at least it is entertaining this way ..

Not to mention I noticed that I am now starting to get them here on this site. Man .. if it keeps up I may have to discontinue letting people make anonymous comments. For now .. I will just continue erasing them.

Listened to:
V/A Compilation - Lungcovers

7 comments:

Gilly said...

Gord at work just told me here .. that they do that to fool spam filters..

ah..

damn bastards

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

Tasty spaaaaaaaaaam. I have also been getting spam on my site. I should stop commenting on yours. I'm sure they follow the links back. Just out of spam spite.

How did you get the verification thing? I want one.

Reverend C-Note said...

It's delicious fried, with a little mustard.