Sunday, August 07, 2005

BBQ Party

Keith invited everyone from work to come out to a BBQ at his place. It was a pretty good time. I really enjoyed his pool.. but his "in-ground" trampoline freaked me out a bit. I think some one at work here was taking pics. If I get any of the incriminating pictures .. I will definitely post them.

Leanne and I cut out at the appropriate time though. I was getting pretty boozed up .. and I get too goofy when I am boozed up. I could of had some more of those Alabama Slammers though. That's some good shit.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I had some all over my shirt. I don't think drunks should be allowed to pour drinks down other people's throats. Alcohol gets wasted.

Gilly said...

oh .. sure .. now you tell me ..

Anonymous said...

That's why Sean was there to lick it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

And Tanis too!!!@@@##@@!!