Friday, July 29, 2005

WatermelHHHEHEEEEEYYYYYAAAAHHHH!!!


We had a hot dog day at work and Chris chopped the watermelon in his traditional way. It was good times. Ron took the picture.

The date on the picture is wrong thoug.. it is supposed to say the 29th. I noticed this on other pics that ron took a while back and mentioned it to him. I have come to the conclusion that doesn't know how to change the time on his camera .. or his simply just doesn't give a rat's ass.

That is one thing that alway kind of bothered me. And I used to come across it alot in my developing photo days at astral. People having the wrong date set on the camera. I mean .. man .. the date bugs me as it is .. but hell if you are going to use it .. then have it set right. Or turn the bloody thing off!! !.. AAARRRRGGHH .. I will never own a camera with a date stamp. And if I do .. it will be off.

No comments: