Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Queen with Paul Rodgers?

So I just found out that Queen has been touring again for the last couple of months with Paul Rodgers (formerly of Bad Company, Free (I think) .. and wasn't he in The Firm?? .. I would have to look into that)

www.queenpluspaulrodgers.com

I am interested .. .. but not excited.. .. but still interested..

I guess they are going to be doing a benefit show in Hyde Park in london this friday to help with the crap that happened there with the terrorist attacks ..

Listened To:
Wax Mannequin - and gun
Blind Melon - Blind Melon
Dogs Die In Hot Cars - Please Describe Yourself

Watched:
Freaks & Geeks - episode 10: the diary


1 comment:

Reverend C-Note said...

This might be pretty good. Obviously nobody can step up and be Freddy, but Paul Rodgers is no slouch as a singer. I do question his "fit" with their material though.