Sunday, July 03, 2005

Freaks and Geeks


So I watched the first 3 episodes of "Freaks and Geeks" today. I am so happy that they put this show to DVD, otherwise I would have never heard of it. The only reason I came across it was because there was a trailer for it on the SCTV DVDs. And it looked like a pretty good show. So far it's great, better than Degrassi and Saved by the Bell by miles. I recommend it to everyone. Joe Flaherty is a hilarious dad in this show to.. nearly up there with Red from 70's Show.

Watched:
Freaks and Geeks - The Complete Series: disc 1

3 comments:

Maria said...

I can't believe you never heard of that show!

Your a freak and a geek!

Gilly said...

well.. I can definately believe that you have. .. and you probably watched the whole thing as well correct?

Maria said...

I don't remember at the moment, but I'm sure I'd remember as I saw them if I were to see them again.

Did that make any sense whatsoever?

I guess I do like to watch alot of TV, don't I? I gotta be me......I gotta be me!!